Merry Christmas Eve! We conclude our “12 Days of Christmas” series with these last-minute gift ideas/product suggestions for this time of year:
We like the idea of nature. We like the idea of looking stylish in nature. On Instagram photographs, that is. Let’s be honest, frolicking outdoors in Christmastime temperatures sucks, but if you have to catch a case of wanderlust even when the weather outside is frightful, keep these fashion-forward, adventure-friendly accessories in mind:
We like the idea of looking stylish in nature. On Instagram photographs, that is.
1. Sport Action Camera by Elecwave (red option here),
Multi-functional Camera: Mini size, can work as a selfie camera, sport camera, DV recorder or vehicle travelling data recorder, suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- APP Remote Control: Download APP to your mobile device(iOS or Android OS), then connect them via built-in WiFi. Easily take photos/record videos in 720p, save and share
- 2H Constant Working: Build with 600mAh rechargeable battery, it supports continuous 2 hours operation per full charge
- 3 Mounting Ways: Designed with a reusable sticker, magnet and standard thread, you can freely mount the camera for convenient use
These sleek compression capris have a low-profile mesh detail that enhance breathability and modern style.
Fit and Product Details
- 2 side mesh pockets; fits most phones perfectly (iPhone 5, 6, 6+, Galaxy S7)
- Hidden key pocket on waistband
- Breathable crotch gusset
Wired with headphones so you can stay connected and cozy, Rebecca Minkoff’s luxe tech beanie features a chunky cable knit topped with a plush rabbit fur pom-pom.
Chunky cable knit with fold-over brim, rabbit fur pom-pom on top
- Wired with headphones at sides
- Knit: acrylic/wool/nylon; trim: genuine natural rabbit fur imported from China
Winter doesn’t stand a chance in Merrell Overlook 6 Ice+ boots. You’ll be warm and on your feet all winter long with waterproof shells, Thinsulate™ insulation and Vibram® Arctic Grip soles.
Leather uppers with thermoplastic urethane waterproof shells; traditional lace closures
- Conductor™ fleece lining adds warmth; M Select™ Warm lightweight, low-bulk 200g insulation keeps you comfortable
- Molded nylon arch shank stabilizes your feet; Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out; single-density removable footbed
- Vibram Arctic Grip™ outsole with 4.5mm lugs provides unparalleled traction on ice, even in the most extreme winter conditions
5. Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband,
Let motivation be your best accessory. The Fitbit Alta fitness wristband automatically alerts you to get moving after periods of inactivity, but just having it on your wrist is motivation enough to move. Using Bluetooth technology, the Alta connects to your device to track tons of activities and stats right through the Fitbit app.
Its slim design and display make it comfortable and easy to wear, but it still has the ability to show steps, distance, calories burned, and active minutes, along with text, call, and calendar alerts.
in Plum, Blue, Black and Teal:
Includes Alta fitness wristband and charging cable
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned, and active minutes
- SmartTrack: automatically recognizes activities and records stats in Fitbit app
- Auto sleep tracking with silent alarms
- Get moving reminders
- Wireless sync
- Smart Notifications: see call, text, and calendar alerts
- Music control
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Measures approximately 7-3/4″ x 3-5/8″ x 7/8″
6. W HH WARM FREEZE 1/2 ZIP, $95
This top-selling long sleeve technical base layer top boasts not just sleek sporty style, but also outstanding insulation and moisture management technology in one package.
The best wool baselayer on the market. Combining the unique Lifa® fiber technology next to skin to keep you dry, with a premium Merino wool exterior with superior insulating and wicking properties.
7. Forsake Patch Women’s Boots, $149.95
Moisture-wicking mesh lining, waterproof/breathable membrane, taped seams and an antimicrobial finish help keep your feet dry and fresh
- Gusseted tongues
- Open-cell polyurethane footbeds; compression EVA midsoles; composite shanks
- Peak-to-Pavement outsoles
- Alternate laces included
Optimized performance and fit for skiing or snowboarding
- ChromaPop tech increases contrast and makes colors pop
- TLT lens tech for crystal clear vision
- Single-pivot quick release lens change system
- 5X anti-fog inner lens and AirEvac venting
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks sweat
- Porex filter prevents optical distortion
- Adjustable strap is helmet-compatible
9. Fjallraven Women’s Pak Down Vest, $250
Cozy and packs down small enough to be a mid-layer, the Fjallraven® Pak Down Vest is also stylish enough with its slim fit to be worn as a top layer for nights out on the town in the cold.
- Insulated with a super cozy combination of 700-fill down and synthetic Supreme Microloft.
- The shell is weather resistant with reinforcements at the hem, on the pocket openings and inside the front opening for extra durability where it is most needed.
- This versatile layer is packable and perfect for traveling, especially when you find yourself in quick-changing weather conditions.
- Two-way front zip closure.
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets.
- Regular fit with a high collar.
- Fabric 1: 100% polyamide
- Fabric 2: 100% polyester
- Insulation 1: 700-fill 95% goose down, 5% feather
- Insulation 2: 100% polyester Supreme Microloft.
10. GoPro HERO5 Black, $399
#1 Seller on B&H! Its waterproof and self-adhesive features make it perfect for snow-bunny adventurers 😉
- Supports 4K30, 2.7K60, 1080p120 Video
- Capture 12MP Photos at 30fps
- Ultra Wide Angle Glass Lens
- Waterproof to 33′
- Voice Control
- Rear Touchscreen
- Wi-Fi for Remote Monitoring and Control
- Interval Capture for Time Lapse
- Linear Video Mode Corrects Distortion
- Flat and Curved Adhesive Mounts Included