To be perfectly honest and modest, I should be the next Catwoman. But back to reality for a hot sec:
Now that the new DC Extended Universe (DCEU) has a well-received Batman in Ben Affleck (Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad) a.k.a…. Batfleck, our Dark Knight needs a kitty Cat(woman). Sienna Miller has expressed her interest in portraying the feline anti-hero. There has been no confirmation or denial about a Catwoman role in the upcoming The Batman solo venture (being written by Affleck himself), but aside from me, Sienna Miller is the no-brainer choice for Selina Kyle:
1. She is one of the most seriously underrated actresses in Hollywood, with her tabloid follies unfortunately eclipsing the due respect her thespian talents deserve: Sienna Miller on Rotten Tomatoes.
After critically acclaimed roles in numerous indies, one supporting villainous role in G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra and a few token turns as the “wife” in Oscar-nominated movies like American Sniper and Foxcatcher, THIS would be the big break she deserves.
2. She can rock the catsuit and the goggles…while kicking a–, as seen in G.I. Joe::
[Sienna Miller is a seriously underrated actress], with her tabloid follies unfortunately eclipsing the due respect her thespian talents deserve.
3. Blonde, brunette, pixie cut, shaggy bobs and long boho waves with bangs… She looks good in literally any hairstyle or hair color the role might throw at her:
4. Miller already has history cooking up steam onscreen as Ben Affleck’s lover in the upcoming Prohibition-era crime drama Live by Night (directed by Affleck)… and since Miller’s voiced interest in working with Affleck again, they probably generated genuine chemistry:
5. She was born to play the cool chick… and who’s the Ultimate Cool Chick if not Catwoman?